RE: [OT] Hemel, how far away are you

> I don't seem to be able to open this? Am I doing something wrong?
>
> Rob

Probably just not waiting long enough ... it took me about - hmmm - 40
minutes to download. (I guess his ADSL was getting the living poo kicked
out of it!)

By the way - 10mbit broadband is *LOVELY* ... NTL upgraded me about a
fortnight ago and now even patching a clean windows install holds no fear.
;-)

Phil