Re: [OT] Sony PSP...Good or bad? (ADVERT TOO! SORRY)

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Sony PSP...Good or bad? (ADVERT TOO! SORRY)
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:39:01 -0000

I've replied to Darren offlist but for anyone else looking for comments...

I think they are really cool, have completely no use myself as the
only gaming I do is on the xbox but the quality of the screens is just
fantastic and can see why anyone of any age that spends any time
public transport or travelling or doesn't use a console as much as I
do would love one!

They look and feel fantastic!!

I have 2 available for sale at moment, bought them to help a mate out
who needed 2 but he got 2 on the same day! Doh, can take them back to
Woolworths for full refund but would rather sell them on make a few
quid for xmas beer money if I can!! LOL.

Factory sealed never opened, with receipt, 32Mb memory stick duo pro
and sony sleeve/case thing.

Looking for =A3205 inc special delivery in case anyone interested.  I
know there's stock available at some places but largely its in big
bundles with games and everything, this way you could choose the games
u actually want!! :)

Cheers=20

Noel