Fw: XBMC Help?

  • Subject: Fw: XBMC Help?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 18:59:49 +0000

for the volume issue, go into Settings and you can set the volume +db - I
have this 'issue' too

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 09/12/2005 18:59 -----

Discussion