Re: Re: Urgent Pronto help required

will be spoiled

Bucks region

>> > If you have a usb serial adaptor for your mac you could use
tonto -
>> > http://giantlaser.com/tonto/
>> > Alan Shields
>>
>> You missed the part where I upgraded the Pronto for a Harmony ;)
>>
>> Q.
>>
> why do u need a pronto IR capture?! Is it a device not offered by
> harmony?! Can they not help you out!?
>
> Maybe worth asking on AV forums.!
> Thanks
> Noel

Ok, the device I am trying to add the IR codes to is my converted TiVo (see
http://www.nltivo.net).  I tried
following the guide here:
http://minnie.tuhs.org/twiki/bin/view/IR/CaptureIrCodesWithIrSliceCreator
but unfortunately it does not seem to like any of the codes I learned it.
So the next step is to use a Pronto CCF file and convert that into TiVo IR.
Which is why I need some help.  All I need are the '0'-'9' keys and the
'Enter' (although that one is optional).

Q.