RE: Streaming media players - new one and HELP!

  • Subject: RE: Streaming media players - new one and HELP!
  • From: "JT @ Home" <Jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:51:25 -0000

Hi Tony,

Yeah, wireless controllers are available for the eggbox. But, not MS ones,
they're not too bad (I prefer the proper original large ms remote)

Xbmc comes on in leaps and bounds every week (or so it seems anyway!) last
looked there was a bit of talk of using IPTV which seems fairly
interesting!

I recently bought an xbox off of ebay with a knackered hard disk - which
worked out well as I chipped it and put in a 200gig disk, the total cost
came to around 120 including a genuine ms remote and ir dongle.

Jonathan.

_____