Re: Sent 3 hours ago but has not appeared.... Geovision

  • Subject: Re: Sent 3 hours ago but has not appeared.... Geovision
  • From: "marcrfuller" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:04:38 -0000

Hey,

To get remote viewing working you need to start the Geovision Web
server (Press W in the Geovision software). In the settings on the web
server you set which ports you want to use, the default is port 80,
4550 and 5550. You'll need to open them up on your Firewall.

Thanks

Marc

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Brian G. Reynolds"
<brian.g.reynolds@n...> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Do we have a separate list for Geovision users?
>
> I am having problems connecting via the web browser, I can view
recorded
> files on the internal network but if I open IE. Internally and select
> the GV index page then select "Mpeg4 Encoder Viewer" then
click "Submit"
> then "Submit" on the next screen nothing happens. If I
select Refresh