Re: LCD TV

  • Subject: Re: LCD TV
  • From: Neil Spellings <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:20:51 +0000

Stephen Jones wrote:

> Hopefully we'll be getting one or two of the Samsung units before
Christmas
> and will see how they compare.

I've been looking at the new Samsung panels to replace my aging Sony
Wega 32" so would be please to hear your opinion on them. The people
over at avforums.co.uk are certainly raving about them.

The LE40M51B
http://tinyurl.com/beqnb

or LE40M61B
http://tinyurl.com/d9toa

both look very similar and very appealing!

I saw the 51B in Harrods playing some HD content and was very impressed.

Cheers,

/Neil/

--
Web design, hosting and domain registration
http://www.spellings.net/

Hardware store
http://buyit.spellings.net