RE: LCD TV

  • Subject: RE: LCD TV
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:55:09 -0000

Hmmmm.... none come to mind. I remember thinking at the time that the
Philips "should" have been one of the best screens around at that
size and =
was expecting more. We fitted one of the cheaper Philips 32" screens
shortl=
after that (costing around =A3400 less iirc) and remembered thinking that
t=
he
quality looked pretty similar, after we'd set the settings up properly. The
higher end model does have a lot of user customisable features that the
lower end one didn't, but overall I expected a lot more.

Hopefully we'll be getting one or two of the Samsung units before Christmas
and will see how they compare.

SJ