RE: Media Server options

  • Subject: RE: Media Server options
  • From: "Dave Sussman" <davids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:55:23 -0000

Yes, I've no idea if there's a difference between this one and the scan
one=
. Other people do kits too - http://www.tmc-uk.com/Products/storage/HDD/HDD=
_rem_kit.htm. Or you might get some joy talking to https://secure.rackwareh=
ouse.co.uk/ - it doesn't look like they do drive enclosures, but they
might=
source them.

=20

I went the external machine way because I don't have a proper rack - just
a=
large steel cabinet in the garage. Ultimately I'll be racking the whole lo=
t, and filling out the other 4 channels of my RAID card

=20

=20