Re: Windows MCE - dual tuner card, bit confused

  • Subject: Re: Windows MCE - dual tuner card, bit confused
  • From: Russ Spooner <spooner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 09:06:39 +0000

I use a 350 and a 150 in the same box, and both are using Svid connections.
Just disconnect the Aerial connection on the cards when going through the
MCE setup and it will detect the Svideo signal.

AFAIK you cant use both the tuner and FM on the same card simultaneously,
however if you have 2 cards you can listen/record the radio while recording
TV.

Russ

.

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
.

>   Home repair improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Home+repair+improvement&w1=Home+repair+im

provement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQcJLb
> g9mtvQGJQ>    Computer stuff
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improvement

&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT87AJg
> >    High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comput

er+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>
>   Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2

=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fIQ>