Re: Help on Java on a Pocket PC

Cracked it.  There is such a thing as a java plugin for PPCs.  Not
made by Sun but called Creme:

http://www.nsicom.com/Default.aspx?tabid=159

Now have Java enabled Pocket Internet Explorer.

Streamed cctv to a ppc over wireless network - nice!

:-)

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "rb_ziggy" <richard.boreham@n...>