RE: [OT]ish Good remote desktop viewing s/w?

  • Subject: RE: [OT]ish Good remote desktop viewing s/w?
  • From: "Kevin K. Harrison" <kevin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:04:47 -0000

vnc tunnels perfect tcp or udp

_____

From: Phil Dye [mailto:phil@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 12:02 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT]ish Good remote desktop viewing s/w?

On 02/12/05, White, Peter <peter.white@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> What I really need is some
> software that will allow the group at the other end to see what's on
my
> screen.  I don't need, or want, remote control, just a viewing
capability,
> ideally without the guys at the other end having to install anything.
I've

Although a full remote-control system (conceived for remote support),
CoPilot (www.copilot.com) is pretty cool - no installation, no
configuration, zero-footprint, etc. (based on a VNC core, but will
tunnel in/out through most firewalls itself).

--
phil

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

"
on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: