RE: CPU Cooling advise needed

  • Subject: RE: CPU Cooling advise needed
  • From: "Rodney Hall" <rmh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:23:02 -0000

My Antec Black Piano media center case is screaming at me constantly
(moreover the CPU fan is!) and I can't put up with it any longer. Do
I need to change the CPU fan? if so what can anyone recommend? I
don't want some huge monster hanging out the top of the case or a
water cooling tower.

TIA
Darren

Why not just install SpeedFan - http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php
- which
will take care of reducing fan speed according to CPU temperature?

--
Rodney HALL