RE: C-Bus Wireless

  • Subject: RE: C-Bus Wireless
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:45:30 -0000

Note also that the recent official response from Clipsal UK regarding the
PAC and Premise Gateway is that they are NOT going to be launched in the
UK.
Clipsal UK need to put forward a business case to show the forecasted sales
etc... before they can buy them in. I thought they could use the history of
sales in Oz and other countries as what to expect in the UK, but apparently
not :(

That's not to say of course that we can't get the PAC or Gateway when it's
available :). And of course that Clipsal UK won't change their minds in the
near future.

SJ