Re: PTZ Home build

How about 8017629611 et al on EBay? For just =A329.99 + =A38.55 you could
h=
ave
an Infra Red Remote Control Spot Light! Yours for the butchering!
Illumination and and movement all in one hit!

Remote control effective from 45meters, 75 degree tilt with 340 degree
rotation. Can't tell what the response or movement resolution is
like...seems a bit open ended in comparison to steppers or servos but might
be a start....