RE: PC with good scart output

  • Subject: RE: PC with good scart output
  • From: "Stuart McMillan" <stuartmc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:59:45 -0000

Rob,

Still on list just taken a while to catch up.

For component out you now have a number of choices as well as the Aopen.

Gigabyte have just launched a socket939 mATX motherboard with a component
and svideo out dongle the Gigabyte GA-K8N51PVMT-9. If you want to fit a
graphics card with component out Gigabyte do several passively cooled ones,
both AGP and PCIe. All based around the 6600/6600GT chipset and with a
component, svideo and composite out dongle.

We have details of them all on the website as listed by Rob for anyone
interested.

Stuart

_____