RE: XPL and XAP user base

  • Subject: RE: XPL and XAP user base
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:25:19 -0000

> I assume the "hardware" is the switcher.

Yes and no :-)

I am asking about it for the switcher although I expect the primary method
of control for that would be IR with the other methods as supplimentary
control.

> Any updates on ETA?  It seemed pretty far on at UKHA2004.

Progressing nicely.

Just working on OSD at the moment which is one of the reasons for the poll.

I have successfully done video overlay on

Composite Video, S-Video AND RGB :-)

I fully expect that I can also do it on Component Video but cant prove that
as I dont have any Component kit!

I know several people want to have OSD overlaid onto RGB signals so that
bit
of circuity may become available as a separate standalone product.

Just sitting here at the moment with the words "KAT5tv OSD Hello
World"
displayed over the top of "Blues Brothers 2000" connected by
S-Video.

Regards

Keith