Re: OT] Tips for when i go to New York

  • Subject: Re: OT] Tips for when i go to New York
  • From: "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:21:36 -0000

I know this isn't going to be a popular suggestion but I have found flying
to the States, the Far East and Australia that the best way to avoid the
dreaded jet Lag is to set your watch to the time zone you are travelling to
and try and adopt their sleep patterns as soon as poss (even before you get
on the plane) and also don't have any stimulants at all - just water - I
realise this is a radical suggestion and goes agains my caffine'n'alcohol
lifestyle but I managed a trip to and from Oz without so much as a couple
of
early nights.  I did have a couple of large espressos to get me through the
first morning in Oz, but that apart it was seamless.

Oh the chaps on the upper East Side really get a kick out of Ali G
impressions (NOT!!!)

Tim.