Latest message you have seen: [OT] Avi compression

Re: On Line Electronics Retailer

All the usual.
RS components www.rswww.com
Rapid electronics www.rapidelectronics.co.uk
Farnell www.farnell.com

Farnell is possibly his best bet for availability and price followed by=20
RS. I do not know whether Rapid deliver to Scandinavia.

This is just a short list off the top of my head (and the ones I use).

Ian

"Tracey Gardner" <tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
25/08/2005 08:51