Latest message you have seen: Magicbox IMP Adapt WiFi Internet Radio & Media Player

RE: Graphics cards with *COMPONENT* video out...

  • Subject: RE: Graphics cards with *COMPONENT* video out...
  • From: "Pedro De Oliveira" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:49:44 +0100

I have the passive vivo N66T128 and can't get the VIVO to work at all.
This is after having help from gigabyte tech support.  A fantastic card
n paper though...

href="http://america.giga-byte.com/VGA/FileList/Manual/manual_n66t128d_e.pdf";>http://america.giga-byte.com/VGA/FileList/Manual/manual_n66t128d_e.pdf</a><BR>
> it comes with component. You actually need the N66T128VP which is
the<BR>
> passively cooled version shown on page 8 (actually 4 of the manual but
the<BR>
> pdf numbers from the beginning).<BR>
>  <BR>
> Hope this helps.<BR>
>  <BR>
> Stuart<BR>
> <BR>
> Stuart J McMillan<BR>
> GiGTEK Media Computers <BR>
> 7 Comet House<BR>
> Calleva Park<BR>
> Aldermaston<BR>
> Reading <BR>
> RG7 8JA <BR>
> T:&nbsp;&nbsp; 0118 981 0800<BR>
> M:&nbsp; 0798 406 9777<BR>
> E:&nbsp;&nbsp; stuartmc@xxxxxxx<BR>
> <BR>
> For Media Centers see www.livingroompc.co.uk<BR>
> &lt;<a
href="http://www.livingroompc.co.uk/";>http://www.livingroompc.co.uk/</a>&gt;
<BR>
www.mediacomputers.co.uk<BR>
> &lt;<a
href="http://www.mediacomputers.co.uk/";>http://www.mediacomputers.co.uk/</a>&gt;
<BR>
> <BR>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE<BR>
> <BR>
> This Email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and<BR>
are<BR>
> addressed. No other individual or entity is authorised to
distribute,<BR>
> forward, print, copy or act upon any information contained in this
Email. If<BR>
> you have received this Email in error, please return to sender and
then<BR>
> delete. GiGTEK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales
under<BR>
> company registration number 3857268 and registered office at 24-26
Queens<BR>
> Road, Reading, RG1 4AU&nbsp; Disclaimer v2 02-Jan-03.<BR>
>  <BR>
> <BR>
> &nbsp; _____&nbsp; <BR>
> <BR>
Of<BR>
> Phil Harris<BR>
> Sent: 24 August 2005 21:26<BR>
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx<BR>
> Subject: [ukha_d] Graphics cards with *COMPONENT* video
out...<BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> ...anyone using a graphics card with component video out?<BR>
> <BR>
> In *THEORY* my Sapphire Radeon 9600 card should handle component video
but<BR>
> it seems that Sapphire haven't enabled it so I'm on the hunt for
either an<BR>
> ATI or nVIDIA that is *KNOWN* to handle component video.<BR>
> <BR>
> Unfortunately the usual suppliers I use have been bloody useless (I
haven't<BR>
> tried Stuart at Gigtek yet) with one response when I asked about
graphics<BR>
> cards supporting component video output being &quot;That's the
yellow
plug isn't<BR>
> it?&quot; and another being &quot;Oh that's only used in
America - you
can't use it<BR>
> over here&quot;.<BR>
> <BR>
> Phil<BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> &nbsp; _____&nbsp; <BR>
> <BR>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
> *&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;  Visit your group
&quot;ukha_d &lt;<a
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d";>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d</a>&gt;
&quot;<BR>
> on the web.<BR>
> &nbsp; <BR>
> <BR>
> *&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;  To unsubscribe
from this group, send
an email to:<BR>
>  ukha_d-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx<BR>
<BR>
> &nbsp; <BR>
> <BR>
> *&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;  Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject
to the Yahoo! Terms of Service<BR>
> &lt;<a
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>&gt;
. <BR>

href="http://www.automatedhome.co.uk";>http://www.automatedhome.co.uk</a><BR>
> </tt>
>
> <!-- **end egp html banner** -->
>

> <!-- **begin egp html banner** -->

margin-bottom:1px;
color:#909090;">
>     <tt>SPONSORED LINKS</tt>
cellpadding="0" width=500px>

>         <tt><a
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Home+repair+improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQcJLbg9mtvQGJQ";>Home
repair improvement</a></tt>
>         <tt><a
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT87AJg";>Computer
stuff</a></tt>
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A";>High</a></tt>
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fIQ";>Improvement</a></tt>

> <!-- **end egp html banner** -->
>

> <!-- **begin egp html banner** -->

width:500px;">
>   <hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px;
text-align:left;">
>   <tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
> <ul>
>   <tt><li type=square>&nbsp;Visit your group
"<a
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d";>ukha_d</a>"
on the
web.<br>&nbsp;</tt>
>   <tt><li type=square>&nbsp;To unsubscribe from this
group, send an
email to:<br>&nbsp;<a
>   <tt><li type=square>&nbsp;Your use of Yahoo! Groups
is subject to
the <a href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo!
Terms of
Service</a>.</tt>