Latest message you have seen: Magicbox IMP Adapt WiFi Internet Radio & Media Player

Re: [OT] Tumble driers

Hmmm, I thought the highest rated condenser was rated at C, so I'd
very much doubt that they are more efficient (I assume we're talking
about self-condensing and not some other type I haven't heard of...?).
We have one, more out of necessity than choice (no vent available, nor
was I willing to put one in at the time)...

One thing my wife always complains about is the fact that the water
tank is at the bottom in ours and is a pain to get at (you have to
slide off the kickplate to get at it). If we were buying again I'd
look for one with and easily accessible tank at the top...

Andy.

On 8/25/05, Malcolm Surgenor <malcolm@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> apologies for the OT post, but our tumble drier broke down last night
and
> I've been despatched to get a new one *today*!  It's used almost every
da=
> and I can't really complain about the current one as it's lasted ages.
>=20
> We've always had vented driers but reading the reports in Which? it
would
> seem that condensers are more efficient.  But what a price though!
Their
> top recommendation is a Miele at =A3800!!
>=20
> Anyone care to recommend what they use and try and convince me to go
for =