Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

RE: Dreambox + tivo

  • Subject: RE: Dreambox + tivo
  • From: "aashram" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:21:41 +0100

Just come back off hols to find my Pace stb had crashed just after I had
left.
So the Tivo never recorded any of out programs. NTL will not replace it, or
fix it
cause they said I should be using it with Tivo. Does help when they dont
provide their own PVR but thats a different story.

What I want to do is use the dreambox instead with the tivo as it is meant
to be
far better than the Pace box. I could use pace box for viewing in a spare
bedroom.

does the 7000 work with cable or is sat only ?