Latest message you have seen: [OT] not for the squimish

RE: [ukha_d] Dell £99 servers are back

  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Dell £99 servers are back
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:41:38 +0100

Mee too:

We are having technical difficulties

We're sorry but the Online Store is temporarily inaccessible. The Store is
undergoing routine maintenance or may be experiencing unexpected technical
problems. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience as
w=
work to correct the situation. Check back with us shortly.

While the Store may be down, Dell is still open for business. Please call
1-800-WWW-DELL to place your order or to inquire about a product of
interest.

Please use your browser's "back" button to return to the previous
page

:-(

Rob