Re: Question about amplifiers in shed

  • Subject: Re: Question about amplifiers in shed
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 02:12:14 -0000

Why do you want to re-amplify the signal? is it not loud enough over
that distance or soemthing?
you could always just split the signal off using a speaker swicth box
of some kind, or find an amplifier that accepts a high level input,
(some in car amplifiers support this for head units that don't have
pre amp outs)
hope that helps a little, sure someone else will have better info for u!!

Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "christopher purves"