Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Pronto Codes for NAD T785 Amplifier

Re: Perimeter Security

The two main contenders here seem to be Pulnix and Optex - keep looking
on eBay they do appear. Also you can have dual beams and quad beams -
this is to handle breaks in the beams by small animals (birds) / leaves
etc and you can have different 'codings' allowing you to stack beams
that don't interfere with each other... immunity to fog, frost and car
headlights is all taken care of..  all for about that same price.
depends how 'false alarm' proof you want them. They can be a bit  fiddly
to set up though.

(BTW watch out for scuffed covers on used units as this messes the
beam up, this si quite common as the beams emit from the very front edge
which takes scrapes etc, you can get new covers)

Kevin