Latest message you have seen: Re: OT: Kaliedascape Wannabe!!

[OT] some gadgets and stuff I have for sale on eBay - ending tonight

  • Subject: [OT] some gadgets and stuff I have for sale on eBay - ending tonight
  • From: "Marcus Warrington" <marcusw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:23:31 +0100

Just incase anyone is interested I have some stuff on eBay ending tonight.

3D wireless TV LCD Glasses + Friday13th 3D DVD + Erotik Dimensions DVD
(pretty hardcore stuff).
These are pretty cool, and the only reason I'm selling them is I bought
a different set that I prefer :)
http://tinyurl.com/8sc4u

stereoscopic 3D animation & live 3D video DVD
(works with the above glasses)
http://tinyurl.com/dcrk2

Cheap CMOS Pocket Digital Camera (no LCD screen) or WebCam + tripod
Was going to use this as a webcam but never got around to it.
Only 99p at the moment !!
http://tinyurl.com/amurh

BNIB akasa icicle 765 heatsink and fan for AMD Socket A
Never used
http://tinyurl.com/78sm9

D-LINK Ethernet Print Server Model DE-950 2 port
http://tinyurl.com/7g5dy

Kyocera HB-4EX parallel print server
http://tinyurl.com/cbl7n

PHILIPS Video sender! VL1200 SBC VL 1200 Wireless Video Link
http://tinyurl.com/7a7qo

If the links don't work then just do a search for seller
"marcus_warrington"

Cheers

Marcus