Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Connect IR receivers to PC

Re: SATA vs EIDE Hard drives for a file server

  • Subject: Re: SATA vs EIDE Hard drives for a file server
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:51:00 -0000

I don't intend to use Raid to be honest, no real need for it and the
complexity and troubles it seems to bring.  All data small enough will
be backed up, e.g. photos and music and other documents whilst movies
will be on DVD discs so can be re-ripped if required.=20

So.....opinions on IDE vx SATA???

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "christopher purves"