Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

RE: Anyone short on storage?

  • Subject: RE: Anyone short on storage?
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:35:09 +0100

The Del =A399-special must come close - didn't that work out at about
=A317=
0 delivered?=20

The Dell is bigger, uses more power but has more expansion possibilities.
I=
can't remember if it came with a NIC though.
The Synology unit (at least the non-gigabit version) does have a few nice
r=
eady-set-up features, and it's fan-less. The gigabit version is =A3195,
the=
standard version =A3159, plus drives.

Cheers,

Tim.