Latest message you have seen: Re: unRaid - Media storage server solution

RE: Ian Lowe very Off Topic

  • Subject: RE: Ian Lowe very Off Topic
  • From: "SPEEDER ELECTRONICS" <speeder01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:14:32 +0100

Ian,

Sorry about this some time a go I saw on this group that you had
implemented a MD5 hashing routine on a PIC (Picbasic??)

I am struggling at the moment with the same problem.

Can you offer me any help.

By the way this is my wifes login that she uses for playing online
scrabble hence 'girly' name.

Best Regards

Andrew

Mr. Andrew Wade