MK switches...

Guys, just a quick question - I have been replacing switches as we
decorate, and moving to the MK Logic Plus range (love the look and
feel).

In a couple of places, I'm looking to put together a combination plate
with a mix of momentary and "normal" switch units, so I'm looking
at the
MK Grid Plus units.

I have a couple of locations where there will be a Grid Plus and a Logic
Plus side by side - I'm wondering, are they the same profile? Do they
look right side by side?

Basically, if they look "odd" when placed together, I can switch
the
existing logic plus for a grid version. I'd rather not do that if I
don't have to.

Second question - has anyone seen somewhere selling the little plugs
that come with some faceplates on their own?

Cheers!

Ian.