Re: 10MB broadband for me then!

Phil Harris wrote:

> [...]

Yes, agreed - but at an 'ops' level :)

Not at a product specification level.

In other words, I wouldn't expect that the decision to offer highly
asymmetric bandwidth had anything to do with _preventing_ file-sharing.

Could be wrong as it's been a while since I've been directly involved in
that area :)

David