RE: 10MB broadband for me then!

Yeah, but if you read through the statement, it mentions caps of between
30GB/month to 75GB/month on the capped services, AND the option to opt
for a totally uncapped service as well if you want to, - They are saying
in effect that you will be able to customise your package just how you
need to by selecting any combination of speed/cap that suits you, and be
able to change these options as/when those needs change... - pricing
will obviously be relational to the options that you choose...

Which sounds like the best of all worlds to me... - lets hope it
actually comes true, and they don't run the scheme through the "Lets
f*ck it up" department before it comes to fruition - rather like BT
used
to do with just about every product/service they ever bought to
market...

Paul G.

Of