Re: DIY Heating Interface - Review

Yes, they do.

As do the points about firing up the boiler after the valves are on etc.

Anyone know of an FAQ/Wiki or similar about automating heating systems?
Seems like a good area for HA control with just a few relays...

David
PS Sympathise about the bits - I have them - it's the knowledge about
boilers/CH/HW I lack.

Keith Doxey wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Steve's installation is more or less the same as the one I did for
Mark
> McCall about 4 years ago.
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/modules.php?name=3DContent&pa=3Dshowpage&p=
id=3D4
> <http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/modules.php?name=3DContent&pa=3Dshowpage&=
pid=3D4>

> Steve had all his tools available to him whereas I had Mark's lovely
big
> garage to work in but only a handful of tools that I had take to
Norther
> Ireland with me. Stark contrast to home where I have loads of tools,
load=
> of bits and absolutely no space to work in!
>
> Hoe the diagrams help
>
> Keith

--=20