RE: Digest Number 5693

  • Subject: RE: Digest Number 5693
  • From: "Mark O'Donohoe" <mpodonohoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:01:32 +0100

Hi guys,
Mark the newbie here, I was asked to mail the group just to
introduce myself.

Married
1 little girl (3)
Electrician / service engineer
Working with a car park equipment, automatic doors, and automatic gate
company.

Projects in my thirty year old house, which I recently bought.

Build a timber shed !! (Real men etc.)
Multi room audio,
Lighting / house electronic control system,
Alarm system
Multi room TV
CAT 5 has also been run for computer links
Possibly curtain motors.

At the moment advice would be appreciated with selection of the multi room
audio system and the control system which I am ready to buy.

I am currently considering the "nicobus" control system and the
"EIS"
multiroom audio, however the audio is analogue and would digital be a
better
choice?

http://www.soundaround.co.uk
http://www.niko.be

Your views and experiences would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Regards

Mark

Mark O'Donohoe