Re[2]: Using WindowsXP to Make RAID 5 Happen

IL>  I'm now at the limits of my first build (the heady heights of
IL> .6Tb, 4x200Gb Raid 5) and am looking at one of the coolermaster
IL> Stacker cases (ten bays, seven of them front loadable)

I have 3 of the 4-into-3 modules spare that I could be persuaded to
part with for beer tokens.

I can definitely recommend the Stacker cases though - I now have two
of them. A fully loaded Stacker has 8 or 9 fans, but still
runs extremely quietly and pretty damn cool.

--
Best regards,
Rob                            mailto:rob.heyes@xxxxxxx