Re: Appliance micromodule and neon indicator problem

  • Subject: Re: Appliance micromodule and neon indicator problem
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:23:19 -0000

Hi Steve,

I had the same problem with an AWM2 and the neon kept flashing - never
went completely off.
Now since the AWM2 has an internal relay it should switch off
completely - I never really got around it but read through some
articles of a company called ACT ( I think its the actual manufacturer)
that it might be a setting you can set to resistive or capacitive load.
I looked around but don't have the document anymore - I didn't bother -
that particular module did not live long - I hope I'm not foreboding on
your unit there.
An alternative might be to replace the neon with a real small 230v
filamented light bulb in parallel to the real load.

rgds Rob.