RE: Ice and Sinks

  • Subject: RE: Ice and Sinks
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:07:36 +0100

Hi Tim

You can get 'low level' traps for baths but I've not seen anything for
sinks, perhaps you could modify? I guess you "could" site the
trap a short
distance from the sink (If you could find the fittings) and the slope was
sufficient to prevent standing water.

All the above is from a non-plumber and is total guess work but was tring
think outside the box for you.

Many thanks,

Rob