From: "Gareth Cook" <g@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 3:00 PM
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] Re: DVD Storage

The printer is in the burner itself ?

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 01/08/2005 15:00 -----

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 14:50

.
Subject:
.
[ukha_d] Re: DVD Storage
.
Category:

Hi Rob,

The latest HP Dual layer drives have "lightscribe" technology,
this
allows you to burn a label into the disk surface rather than write
by hand or stick one on. You do need to buy special media.

I think they retail at under £50 ( thats the drive not the disks ;-
)  )

Ian