Re: Re: DVD Storage

Indeed, just been looking at these, £57 from PCWorld, specs below are
for a philips unit.

16 x DVD Write, 4 x Rewrite, 16 x Read
* +/ - Dual format recording
* 2.4 x Recording on double layer
* For a massive 8.5Gb storage space
* 40 x CD Write, 24 x Rewrite, 40 x Read
* With Lightscribe burning technology
* Use drive to create a label in minutes
* Burn permanent label onto back of disc
* 2Mb Data Buffer Capacity
* Extensive Software Package
ATAPI / E-IDE Internal interface

Just looking at media costs now.

Stuart

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 13:45 +0000, ianh1000 wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> The latest HP Dual layer drives have "lightscribe"
technology, this

wrote:
> > Blimey music, DVD's etc etc they all use so much space. Time for
> clear out
> > of a few of my hard drives on various machines (the odd back up
> would be
> > useful too ) but I just can't delete stuff!
> >
> > So……A new DVD burner is required as my old one is just PANTS!
Any

--
Stuart Poulton <stuart.poulton@xxxxxxx>