Re: Re: KAT5 Mark2 - Now Available - New Distribution & Manufacturer!

Whatever the reasons behind whatever costs, it is great to hear that
Keith has managed to transition from BT employee with a product idea, to
the designer and developer of a very useful electronic device that is
now in CE marked volume production.  Not at all an easy task.

Congratulations.

Simon R