Re: Fw: KAT5 Mark2 - Now Available - New Distribution & Manufacturer!

Gareth Cook wrote:
> The price has more than doubled !

How can the price more than double on a product that was not sold before ?

1) These are the MK II units - they have extra functionality
- IR distribution
- scart switching
- input and output switchable termination

2) They are now CE marked

3) The price includes PSUs, IR emitter and receiver

4) The price includes profit margin for manufacturer and distributor.

5) I bet Keith isn't making as much on each unit as he used to ? (thats=20
a guess btw)

6) Find me a product that is anywhere near as good for the price !!

Nick.

PS. Well done Keith - more power to your soldering iron !