RE: KAT5 Mark2 - Now Available - New Distribution & Manufacturer!

  • Subject: RE: KAT5 Mark2 - Now Available - New Distribution & Manufacturer!
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:45:28 +0100

Exactly Ian!

Well done, great post!

M.

-----Original Message-----
From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ian Lowe
Sent: 01 August 2005 09:35
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] KAT5 Mark2 - Now Available - New Distribution &
Manufacturer!

>The price has more than doubled !

The predictable UKHA response !

Look at the boards fergoodnessakes - I'm sure the new price doesn't come
*close* to reflecting the amount of blood sweat and tears that went into
the
design, not to mention professional manufacture.

Personally,

I'd just like to say "congrats" to both Keith (for hitting the
"big
time"!) and Laser (for picking up another excellent product).

Ian.