Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: New Xbox Media Centre

  • Subject: RE: New Xbox Media Centre
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:44:38 +0100

I tried to upgrade this today. Just could not get it to work. Would just
get
a Proj Mayhem background with no menu!
Even tried a completely fresh directory install, still the same.
Eventually rolled back to the Jan release I was using!
Very odd!
P.S. Anyone know how to change the skin you're using from one of the many
config files? Rather than via the Settings GUI? (Which of course I could
not
see!)

Rob