Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: 24 Port RM Gigabit Switches

Re: NEC Show - Worth it?

=A310 entry?=0D
=0D
Bah..=0D
=0D
If you show them the slightest interest of anything to do with the show,
they will bombard you with free entry tickets.=0D
=0D
So, if you're there on Thursday or Friday, give me a shout, and I shall
fil=
one in  for you...=0D
=0D
Was anyone at CTS 2005 today? what did we think?=0D
=0D
I managed to get a fantastic collection of pictures... Mainly of hot
ladies=
.
But there were one or two PCs there too..=0D
=0D
=0D
Dan=0D
=0D
PS - Hi, I'm Dan, long time lurker, third time poster... I like to automate
stuff also!=0D
=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D