Latest message you have seen: Re: CurrentCost external install

[ADVERT] Smart Home Show

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Smart Home Show
  • From: "Chris White" <cmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:20:15 -0000

I have just tied up a couple of deals for the Smart Home Show.

Harmony Remotes
H655 @ =A365.00 inc VAT, Cash only (rrp =A380)
H688 @ =A3100.00 inc VAT, Cash only (rrp =A3100)

Free Cat5e and/or Coax Cable with various Home Networking kits

Free Shipping on any Rako Lighting Controls equipment.

I will also have two new product launches at the Show, from Legrand
and Av Nex

Look forward to seeing you there, Stand 3110.