Latest message you have seen: Re: (OT) On line photo albums

IR Distribution

Now with all my AV equipment in a single rack unit, I need to move the
Infra-Red remote control signals from an adjacent room and distribute it
over the eight units in the rack.  Looking at the options available, it
looks to me that only the Keene Commander
http://www.keene.co.uk/pages/cat/18rem/18F.html
will do the job.  But even
the Commander will only drive three emitters - beyond that I need to
purchase output expansion modules...

As the Commander is such a new product, what have everybody else been using
for all these years?

TIA,
Tony