RE: [OT] Anyone recomend a Draytek supplier

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Anyone recomend a Draytek supplier
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 13:28:27 +0100

I recently 3 WAG's from ebuyer, the last a fortnight ago. I'm hoping I can
get that one at least returned for refund as it is clearly unfit for
purpose
although I expect to have the usually headaches with an internet-only
support system. If I can get any more returned then that will be an
unexpected bonus. From now on I've decided to standardise on Draytek
hardware for exactly the same reasons as you and have 2 or 3 recommended
suppliers who are all selling at a similar price. Anyway thanks again to
everyone who responded with their recommendations, it's been great to get
some useful leads.

Neil B.