Fw: DIN Enclosure for CBus modules

  • Subject: Fw: DIN Enclosure for CBus modules
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 09:29:15 +0100

Thats a good point. Prob a good idea then for my to put the pc interface
in Node 0 instead.

So, how do you go from your cat5 to the pink ? I was assuming I would
terminate all into a patch panel as normal, then have another patch panel
that they all patch into (!) - but this 2nd patch panel has the connectors
all wired in parallel (ala telephone, infrared). Then one of those ports
carries the pink to the DIN cabinet ?

And what enclosure do you use ?

Thanks!

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 09/04/2005 09:15 -----

Discussion