Re: £99 Dell server - great!

I doubt it, Dell where featured on Working Lunch as while back, IIRC it
only take a Dell employee about 90 secs to build a PC...

The unpacked parts turn up in a tray on a conveyor belt, an electric
screwdriver on a flexible cable hangs overhead, there's a minor scuffle
and the finished PC carries on down the conveyor belt...

Lee