Re: OT: Any free sites to host a simple web page with FTP upload facility?

On Apr 7, 2005 8:41 AM, Gary <questuk1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> I need to put a simple 1 or 2 page, web site up, nothing fancy no java
> or anything like that!
>=20
> I will use my own software to design the website, then upload it.
>=20
> It has to have an easy upload facility, so that in can be changed
> easily (I assume FTP is easiest).
>=20
> Any ideas
>=20
> Thanks Gary
>=20

So, I cant help you with free, but I can recommend www.web-mania.com
who offer 500Mb space ssh/ftp access etc etc for =A320 per year + vat. I
used them for a couple of sites, and the space is fast and reliable.
Their help is good too, they have the online chat thing, so you can
chat to CS at any time. The only downside is no access to raw logs...
but for =A320.....

HTH

Simon